[How to add barley tea？
]_How to drink_How to drink
[How to add barley tea?
]_How to drink_How to drink
Drinking tea is a daily habit of many people. There are many types of tea. Different teas have different health effects. Barley tea is a common health drink in daily life. The health effect of barley tea is veryYes, many people usually like to drink barley tea. Although barley tea is delicious, when brewing barley tea, it is about methods and methods, so that the role of barley tea can be brought into play.
How to add barley tea?
Well-known methods: 1. When drinking barley tea, the first thing we must pay attention to is not to drink it on an empty stomach, because barley tea can promote gastrointestinal activity. Drinking on an empty stomach can cause gastrointestinal upset.
2. It is best to drink barley tea with the second tea. The first brewed tea is usually called tea washing water. The barley tea purchased will contain some pesticide ingredients or other impurities.Infusion, these will be eliminated.
3. It should also be noted that although barley tea is a healthy drink, it is necessary to pay attention to the right amount. Repeated overdose has certain effects on the human body.
In summer, barley tea is a drink that is suitable for all seasons. It can be used for health in spring and autumn, nourished by stomach in winter, and relieved in summer and summer.
During the day, afternoon is the best time to drink barley tea, which can make the stomach and stomach work better.
Whether barley tea is brewed or boiled can be brewed or boiled. Let’s take a look at how these two different methods work.
1. Immerse it directly in the supermarket with hot water. We can see some barley tea in finished packaging. These tea cups are made into small packets, which can be very simple at that time. Just put the tea bag into the cup, and then pourBoiled water.
Let stand for a few minutes and wait for the water temperature to drop before you can incorporate it.
2. It is a common tea drink to make barley tea with wolfberry tea. It can carry out good health care, and proper supplementation is good for the body.
So is barley tea brewed or cooked?
3. Cook the barley tea with hot water. Put the appropriate amount of barley tea back into the bowl, and then pour the water into the small pot. After the water is boiling, pour the barley tea into the pot, and then use the gentle flameAfter cooking for a few minutes, turn off the heat and take it.
On hot summer days, in order to make the barley tea better off the heat, you can put the cooked barley tea in the refrigerator and refrigerate it.
To enhance the taste, rock sugar can also be added.
How to make barley tea 1, about 2 liters of water, boil, add a bag of barley tea, and cook for 5-10 minutes to exchange 2.
It’s more fragrant.
Can be used in the office.
3. If you don’t want to drink hot in summer, then put the brewed barley tea in the refrigerator, it will be a good drink to relieve the heat.
Be careful not to drink iced barley tea, because iced barley tea has a strong gastrointestinal function. Unless you are constipated, you should drink it in moderation.
4, barley tea is suitable for single brew, do not match with other teas.
Generally, it is better to put barley tea in a stainless steel pot and cook for a few minutes, so that the strong mellow aroma will be released.